Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Oxymoron

Happy October 1st! I know, I know... the outfit is a little on the spring side for fall but I decided to wear one last bright dress before I trade out sundresses for sweaters for the next couple months. I scored this dress in Dallas for $15 the other weekend. The dress is from Apricot Lane Boutique and thankfully they have an online store where you can shop. I also bought this light denim jacket that I have wanted so badly. I figured that it would be perfect for those cool, autumn nights in the South and it was definitely appreciated last night! I love the light-wash color because it helps to brighten a dark colored outfit in the colder months. Now, converse are seriously my go-to on a daily basis. If I can't choose between black or brown boots, then I will opt for my converse. Also, they are just so darn comfortable and since I am always wanting to dress up, they make my overdressed outfits much more casual. I can already see my fall uniform consisting of oversized sweaters, chunky scarves, jeggings, and converse. 







Jacket: Alter'd State // Dress: Apricot Lane Boutique (Similar) // Shoes: Converse 
// Chain Necklace: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment