Saturday, September 27, 2014

Cowboy Take Me Away

Serena Van Der Woodsen’s empire was New York, so why can’t mine be Dallas?  Someday I will be there you guys, someday. As of now, I am just going to enjoy the pieces and bits of beauty in Dallas that I am fortunate enough to experience. My hotel had a rooftop pool and a view that overlooked Dallas’s stunning skyline. It was honestly breathtaking and I wanted to sit and stare for ages. I have been getting a lot of comments on this dress and I think you will be shocked when I tell you where I bought it from... Marshall's! It was less than $20 and I think that makes me love it even more! If you can't tell, my hair is big. Really big. How can you be in Texas though without having huge hair? I went to this cute restaurant called The Rustic. Apparently, it's a big deal there. They have a backyard set up with picnic tables and lights and a band that plays. It was so cool! I finally caved and bought Jacks the other day because I found this brown and gold combination that I have never seen before. I love them! I also thought my longhorn necklace was appropriate for the occasion. ;)






Dress: Marshall's (Similar) // Necklace: Fabrik // Headband: Francesca's 
// Sandals: Jack Rogers (Similar)






  

No comments:

Post a Comment