Sunday, September 21, 2014

Boulevarding


Yesterday I went tailgating on The Boulevard at Southern Methodist University. I had so much fun, however, SMU was SMUshed by Texas A&M. The weather was pretty nice other than the fact that the stadium was in the direct sunlight with no shade. I am pretty sure half the student section left by the end of the first quarter. Overall, it was a great day and I enjoyed people watching and admiring everybody’s cute game day outfits. Yeah, by the way apparently it was a white out and I did not get the memo… the bright red boots did not assist me at all (try not to laugh too much). 








If you are looking for a college, seriously look into Southern Methodist University! I feel like it is a hidden little secret that many people do not know about. The campus is absolutely gorgeous, the students are so friendly, and with the location in the middle of downtown Dallas it is for sure upbeat! There is so much to do in the city and always a game or event going on.



No comments:

Post a Comment