Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Vibes


It's almost that time of year for cooler weather (okay not really...it is still a sauna in Georgia for the most part), Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes, and FALL FASHION!!! I don't know about you but I love getting all dressed up in the winter. Something about layering with scarves and putting on a cozy sweater in the mornings gets me so excited, not to mention that cooler weather means the holidays are right around the corner... crazy right?! One thing I have loved about July and early August is the Nordstrom sale. Not only are you getting amazing prices for new fall trends, but also getting a sneak peek of what will be popular for this season. I picked out a few of my favorite pieces that I really hope I can purchase throughout the next couple of months!

R O M P E R | Okay, I know I might talk about the weather down South a lot but you really will never understand unless you live here! There will be days where it is still 80 degrees in October and that is no fun when all you want to wear is scarves and boots. Therefore, this romper is a wonderful alternative when you are wanting to dress in fall colors but still want to breath. I for sure will be purchasing this little number from Target to wear on days when it is scorching outside but I don't want to look like a crazy person by wearing shorts and sandals in October.

S L I P - O N S | These shoes are a huge trend for fall. I have seen camo, leopard, and leather prints from multiple stores! Such an easy shoe to pair with anything and are guarenteed to be comfortable. Now that I think about it, a slip-on will be perfect for shopping days when it gets cooler so when you try on clothes you aren't constantly having to pull off those bulky pair of boots! The style pictured is from Steve Madden, however I found an identical pair for one-third the price from Forever 21.

P H O N E  C A S E | I am trying to hold off on buying a new phone case because my contract is up and I am patiently waiting to grab the iPhone 6!! That doesn't mean I can't at least lust over some.. right?? Well I saw this super cute one from Kate Spade and I am loving the clear case with gold design!

S T A T E M E N T  E A R R I N G S | Necklaces can be a pain in the fall because they get in the way of scarves... that being said earrings are not out of the picture! Kendra Scott came out with some GORGEOUS fall colors that I was fortunate enough to get my hands on during the Nordstrom sale. I picked up these slate-colored beauties and I am obsessed.

G O L D  C U F F | I bought a similar cuff like the one pictured from Forever 21 in July and I have worn it so much. The cuff replaces layering bracelets and its simplicity may fool you but I promise it is so chic. I have received numerous compliments from people when I wear mine. Make sure to snag this one from Vince Camuto.

C L A S S I C  R I D I N G  B O O T S | If there is one thing I can guarantee you, it is that boots are always a must-have for fall. Sometimes it is best to invest in a high quality pair versus a pair for $30. There are always great places with a variety of styles such as Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, and Macy's. I am craving these from Tory Burch. Maybe I'll get a pair for Christmas!

L E A T H E R  S A T C H E L | I recently purchased a beautiful Michael Kors satchel for fall and I am in love. It holds literally everything and I like the option to carry it as a cross body or in the crook of my arm. I found some at Nordstrom that I am dying over, including this Rebecca Minkoff and this Tory Burch.

I hope this gave you guys some inspiration for what to buy this fall. With Christmas right around the corner, it's not too early to start your wish list!





1 comment: