Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Shoes and the Sunset

This post is a little unique considering these photos were taken at dusk! The shots turned out pretty cool but I definitely prefer my lighting in the daytime for outfit posts. Anyways, remember how a couple posts back I mentioned sheinside.com? Yeah, well after about 2-3 weeks my order finally arrived in the mail! I don't want to be all negative but I was kind of bummed when I opened the package. The website is definitely a hit or miss. One of the dresses I ordered looked nothing like it was pictured online so that was a disappointment. Another dress I ordered looks a little too big, but I can make it work. The dress I'm wearing was by far the best out of the three I ordered and I'm obsessed! The striped pattern with faux leather pockets screams fall and the dress makes it a great transitional piece during this mix of warm and cool weather. Can it just stay 60 degrees already? Also, can I rave about these wedges? I am in love with these Mia Gem Sandals! They are seriously the most gorgeous wedges I have ever owned and the dark tan looks great in the fall. 







Dress: She Inside | Necklace: J. Crew Factory | Wedges: DSW (on sale!) | Earrings: Kendra Scott 



No comments:

Post a Comment