Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Legally Blonde


I swear I didn’t realize how much of a complete prep I looked like until I saw these pictures. Also, can I mention that I felt like Elle Woods on Harvard’s campus? This look is totally out of my comfort zone because I am not used to looking professional in a blazer or stripes; however, I think this would be quite perfect for interview attire. The weather was honestly glorious on campus. Zero humidity. Let me say that again. Zero humidity, people! Okay, so maybe there was a little, but I couldn’t tell at all and the breeze felt so nice. Not going to lie, I did grab a Pumpkin Spice Latte in the morning to set the fall mood. As I just typed the words fall, I realized it’s the first day of the autumn equinox. Wow, I really am a blonde. Do I get brownie points for posting on the first day of fall? 







Patiently waiting for Emmett to come along and swoop me up 

Blazer: Fabrik // Top: Fabrik // Skirt: Reddress Boutique; old (Similar) // Shoes: Kohl’s (Love these)
 // Necklaces: Francesca’s // Bag: Michael Kors (Similar)




No comments:

Post a Comment