Thursday, October 16, 2014

Flannel Fever

After going on a little shopping trip this weekend, I suddenly became ten times more excited for cooler weather. I stocked up on some fall basics including button downs, jeans, and structured skirts. I am so excited to start pairing them with boots and scarves! It was definitely a little chilly today so I tucked this warm flannel from J. Crew Factory into a white pencil skirt. I know what you're thinking... white after labor day?! It works you guys, I promise. Let's just call it "winter white". I love a nice pair of ankle booties with skirts in the fall since it's not exactly cold enough to wear tall boots yet (the time will come though). I also really like how my grey Kendra Scott earrings and this Sara Bella Necklace from Nordstrom compliment the outfit so well. However, I can't wait to switch out my jewelry for a fur scarf!







Top: J. Crew Factory | Skirt: Fiore Boutique (Similar) | Necklace: Nordstrom
| Earrings: Kendra Scott | Booties: Express (Similar) | Clutch: J. Crew Factory




No comments:

Post a Comment