Monday, October 13, 2014

Hats Galore

The one thing I have enjoyed the most about fall this year is wearing hats.... every. single. day. I cannot take them off. The one I am wearing, I bought from Nordstrom last year and I am obsessed with it. I swear as soon as I put on one of my hats I instantly feel put together. The great thing is that fall and winter hats come in seriously every color and style imaginable. From beanies to floppy hats, there is a suitable style for everyone's taste. I also felt like throwing on this hat toned down my super rocker outfit. I am also loving my combat boots. These are my everyday boots from November until February. I always look forward wearing them each year! I experimented today with throwing on a flannel over a graphic tee and I LOVE this look. It is seriously the perfect touch and especially helpful with the unpredictable weather of the South since I can just pull off the flannel when the weather is warmer some days. 






I went to Charlotte over the weekend and scored
some great deals due to Columbus Day sales.
 Make sure to shop these stores before the sales end!

J. Crew | 30% off with code 'weekendplans'
J. Crew Factory | 50% off no code needed + free ship with code 'ourbday'
Forever 21 | extra 50% off sale items with code 'take50' + free ship
Banana Republic | 40% off with code 'brweekend'

Hat: Nordstrom | Tee: Brandy Melville | Flannel: Forever 21 | Jeans: Target 
| Boots: Steve Madden (Similar) | Necklace: Nordstrom 


No comments:

Post a Comment