Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pumped Up Kicks

 Beauty can be found in everything. Last week, I found beauty in the sunset. This may sound crazy, but I have never really appreciated the radiance the Sun gives until this day. There is something so beautiful about mornings and something so marvelous about night. It is like two different worlds: dark and light. Sometimes the light from the Sun can guide you to your destination and sometimes it can blind you from where you ought to be going. The moon is the same way; the beam of light from the moon can help you see while its dark can also hide you. Life can be compared to the light of the sun and the moon. There will be days, seasons, and even years where something or someone will be blinding you from your destination. It is not until you get to the contrasting side to see where you should be headed. Some people are misguided by the sun and can only see with the help of the night and vise versa. 
Okay, that was your little inspiration for the week. Let's talk fashion. I really need to find this dress in every single color but at the time I purchased it, I didn't realize how versatile it was. I can make it casual by throwing a jean vest or flannel over it or I can dress it up with a fur vest. It's pieces like this simple dress that need to be invested in because it lasts for years and something so basic will never go out of style. I got this little number from shophopes.com but you can find a dress like this anywhere!












Also, let me know if you would lake a hair tutorial by emailing me or commenting on instagram because I am kinda loving this look ;)

Vest: Brandy Melville; (similar-on sale now!) || Dress: Shop Hope's; (similar
|| Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Shoes: Converse





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment