Saturday, October 18, 2014

Indiana Jones

I have decided that fall is my favorite season. The chilly temperatures, the crisp air, and the colors of the season draw me in. Everyone should always have those go to classic pieces to throw on in the morning. Today, mine consisted of a blazer, jeans, and my favorite fall shirt - a chambray button down. These staples effortlessly complement each other and complete an outfit in no time. I love to add some accessories such as a scarf and a hat to finish off the look. Once again, my love for hats this season has controlled this outfit. Sometimes, layering can become pretty uncomfortable if the scarf becomes constraining or the jacket becomes too thick. This ensemble was absolutely perfect and will definitely be worn many more times until the brutal days of winter fall upon us. 










Blazer: Forever 21 (similar) | Top: American Eagle | Jeans: Nordstrom 
| Scarf: Forever 21 (love this) | Shoes: Express (similar) | Hat: Urban Outfitters 
| Bag: Michael Kors 'Margo Fulton Satchel' (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment