Thursday, November 27, 2014

thankful + new hair

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope all of you are enjoying this beautiful Thursday and spending time feasting with the ones you love. Currently, I am in Alabama spending the holiday with family. God has blessed me so much over the past year and I couldn't be more thankful! However, I need a major nap right now after stuffing my face with so much food... (I also need a nap to prepare for a late night filled with shopping ;)). What are your plans for the evening? Before I go shopping, I may go see the new Dumb and Dumber movie. It is a family favorite and I am so excited to see the second one!! 
p.s. I died my hair :P I am slowly trying to achieve an all ash blonde color and I may go for a little ombre in December. Kinda feeling like Elsa from Frozen right now lol. 








Sweater: Blue Door Boutique (similar) | Leggings: H&M (love these
| Boots: Free People 

Make sure to check out these Black Friday deals!!!
American Eagle: 40% off everything + free shipping
Boohoo: 24% off everything
Loft: 50% off everything
Nordstrom: Up to 40% select sale items
Tory Burch: Up to 30% off 


xoxo, jg

2 comments:

  1. Love those boots, the back lace up is so cute.

    Kate spade handbag giveaway on the blog right now, come check it out.

    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


    Regards.
    the Best Leather Jackets for Men

    ReplyDelete