Sunday, November 23, 2014

2015 holiday gift guide + my wish list

 As promised, I put together a little gift guide of a few items that I think would make great gifts to any friends. I know that buying gifts for a lot of people can get pretty expensive, so everything listed is $50 and under. I prefer my gifts to have a personal touch as well as practicality in use. I know it's the thought that counts but why buy a gift if the person will never use it, ya feel me? Okay, so here's my favorite gifts for the season plus I linked the items to where you can buy them below.

Click the links below to see where everything is from!
Here are a few items on my wish list for Christmas this year! I always like to see what other people are asking for to get ideas :)


xoxo, jg

2 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with Kendra Scott earrings and I love cozy infinity scarf!

    ReplyDelete