Monday, November 10, 2014

autumn weddings

 Recently, I went to my cousin's wedding and I had so much fun! The wedding was a country chic theme and it was darling. The venue was a rustic barn, which fit the theme perfectly. I enjoyed snapping a few photos outside the barn before the wedding started. Okay, so I know I probably shouldn't have worn black to a wedding but 1. it was a fall wedding aka wear dark colors and 2. I wore colorful tights to make up for it :) :) :) I literally just threw this outfit together while packing for the wedding and I couldn't be happier with the result. I like the edgy look of the shoes mixed with the more feminine pearl and lace details. Every girl needs the perfect little black dress and I purchased mine from sheinside.com








Dress: She Inside | Belt: Target | Necklace: Final Cut (love this) | Tights: Target
| Purse: MK Fulton Margo Satchel | Earrings: Kendra Scott | Shoes: Steve Madden (similar)


ShopStyle









No comments:

Post a Comment