Tuesday, November 18, 2014

polar vortex

Two words: 'Tis cold. Actually, it is so cold that I had to choose a location indoors to shoot these pics because I couldn't bear to be outside without a jacket. Yes, I know I am slacking. I haven't been the best blogger for the past two weeks but I am hoping to get back on it soon. On a better note, the holidays are right around the corner and I could not be more excited. I need a break from school and there is nothing better than spending time at home with family and yummy food (and catching up with my tv shows via netflix). I have some exciting projects in the works for 2015 and I cannot wait to share with you guys. As the year comes closer to an end, I keep thinking about how amazing 2015 will be. 






Top: Piko Tunic | Leggings: H&M (similar) | Scarf: Banana Republic |
Boots: Express | Hat: Nordstrom

(ps. I will be making a major change to my hair next week so stay tuned for the big reveal :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment