Wednesday, December 31, 2014

loves of 2014

I had this idea to create a collage filled with an assortment of things I loved during 2014. I feel like it would be fun to look back in the future and see the clothing I wore or what music I listened to. Overall, 2014 was a pretty good year for me. I started to chase my dreams by creating this blog and I had the opportunity to travel to some pretty cool places. However, I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store because there will be huge life changes for me including going off to college! I also have a lot I want to accomplish blogging wise for the next year so stay tuned for new posts. :)
Fashion | This year was probably the most revolutionary for me fashion wise because I learned to invest in simple pieces. During the spring and summer, I wore high waisted shorts with everything. As the weather cooled down, I started wearing tons of hats and splurged on these Free People boots that I am obsessed with. 

Quotes | I spent a lot of my free time this year browsing Pinterest for inspiration. I always came across the most meaningful quotes which hit me hard. There is just something so uplifting about people's words and I have fallen in love with their writings. If you don't follow me on Pinterest, you can by clicking here

Music | Music is definitely my life, however; very rarely will I buy an entire album on iTunes. Therefore, the album has to be somewhat decent if I am willing to invest in the whole thing. These three artist have made the top of my list this year with their new releases: Taylor Swift, Foster the People, and Hozier. Be sure to check them out if you are looking for some new music. 


No comments:

Post a Comment