Sunday, December 28, 2014

have yourself a merry little christmas

If you read my Christmas wish list, then you would know I asked for a new camera lens. I am so grateful I received a new lens from my parents on Christmas. My cousin and I went to take a few photos the day after and I am obsessed with the quality. It's one of those things where you can never turn back now. I think to myself, "how was I using that starter lens for so long?! boy was I missing out!" We found this abandoned barn/house with a lot of textured details and it was perfect for taking rustic photos. I dressed a little more casual than usual with these joggers my best friend gave me for Christmas. I broke out this leather jacket I have had for 5 years along with my new favorite booties from Urban Outfitters. 







JACKET (OLD, similar) // TOP // PANTS //  BOOTIES // BEANIE // EARRINGS  


2 comments:

  1. love this look! you look amazing! the new camera lens seems to be working great! last christmas my parents gave me a new lens and i've loved using it ever since. hope you had a very merry christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete