Monday, December 22, 2014

a christmas lookbook

Three more days you guys! I am so excited for Christmas since it is my last before I head off to college next year. I had this idea to put together a little "lookbook" full of a compilation of outfits to wear around the holidays. I wanted include about five outfits but unfortunately time caught up to me and I only ended up shooting two. It worked out though because one is more casual and the other is dressier!

For the first outfit, I played it down a bit. I took this simple navy dress and layered a plaid button down over it. I threw on a festive, red, beanie and some ankle booties. The look is definitely effortless but still holiday appropriate with the bright red beanie and lipstick. Now, the second outfit is a little more creative. I spotted (no pun intended) this leopard coat in my mom's closet and knew I had to style it somehow. I paired it with a simple black came, sequin shirts, and thick black tights. To add a Christmas touch, I finished the look with a pair of red heels. 

Click the links below to see where everything is from!




 DRESS // SHIRT // BOOTS // BEANIE // BAG (sold out, similar




COAT (old, similar) // SHORTS (old, similar) // TIGHTS // SHOES 



No comments:

Post a Comment