Wednesday, December 17, 2014

christmas shopping

It feels like years since I last posted... okay maybe two weeks! Good news though, I am on Christmas break at last! I could not be more excited to spend this time with friends and working on my blog. Today, I went to the mall and did a little last minute shopping to grab some gifts for my parents. Surprisingly, I didn't have to fight many crowds. I chose an easy, casual outfit to wear that would make trying on clothes a breeze (except it didn't because these boots are a hassle to pull on and off). These boots are my new favorites from Free People. They have a lace up back and gorgeous ombre detail at the toe. I'm also loving my hooded cardigan from Target because who doesn't like a hood?! Make sure to click the links below to see wear everything is from :). 





SWEATER // TEE // JEGGINGS // NECKLACE (similar
// BOOTS // BAG



No comments:

Post a Comment